What is Bo Burnham's net worth?
COMEDIAN Bo Burnham's new Netflix special has received excellent reviews from critics and will have millions laughing over the coming weeks.
Here's everything we know about the funnyman.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
Who is Bo Burnham?
Bo Burnham is an American actor, musician and comedian.
The 30-year-old made a name for himself as a teenager in 2006 when he began making funny videos on YouTube – receiving more than 300MILLION hits to date.
At 18, Bo became the youngest person in history to record a comedy special with broadcaster Comedy Central and has since become a Netflix regular.
His first Netflix special – Make Happy – was released exclusively on the platform in June 2016 and his eagerly anticipated follow-up has just dropped on the streaming platform.
Bo has also released four comedy albums as a musician – but has not produced new material since the release of 'What' in 2013.
And he’s an established actor, appearing in Parks and Recreation, Hall Pass and Promising Young Woman, among many more popular movies and TV shows.
Bo won countless awards for Eighth Grade, a 2018 coming-of-age comedy drama that he wrote and directed.
What is Bo Burnham's net worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Bo is worth $4m – around £2.8m.
But Distractify are reporting that he’s now worth $5m – around £3.5m.
Recognised as one of the biggest comedians in Hollywood with a Netflix contract, Bo’s bank balance is only expected to grow in the coming years.
What is Bo Burnham's height?
Standing at 6'6 – just shy of two metres – Bo is one of the tallest comedians in the US.
Discussing his height in an interview with NPR in December 2018, the funnyman revealed what it was like to be tall and famous.
He said: "I have just recently in the last year tried to stand up straight because I always didn't. I always slouched.
"It's like a nightmare if I ever go to a theatre to watch a play or something and, like, you can just see the people watching me walk down the aisle like, please, no, please, God, no.
"And I have to give, like, hunched standing ovations. It's all very sad."
Who is Bo Burnham's girlfriend?
Bo has been in a relationship with filmmaker Lorene Scafaria, 43, since 2013.
She is best known for directing Hustlers and the Steve Carell film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.
The couple currently reside in Los Angeles.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article