Liam Gallagher confesses he misses the drugs and ‘big fat cheques’ from the 90s
Liam Gallagher has always made time for his loyal fanbase and as of late, frequently responds to their questions on Twitter.
After the former Oasis frontman sounded off on the platform earlier with another fiery outburst he lifted the tone by having a laugh with his followers.
The 47-year-old tweeted about his annoyance over people who "think all of the UK countries are the same".
But despite his obvious bad mood, he lifted spirits by replying to fans who left comments underneath his rant.
- Snoop Dog gifted bouquet of 48 joints for birthday as its delivered to his door
- Hollyoaks' Nadine Mulkerrin goes nude to share insight into postpartum body
One fan asked: "What do you miss most about the 90s?"
To which Liam responded: "The drugs and the big fat cheques."
After another fan asked, "You've been tweeting a lot. what are you drinking?" Liam replied back, "Tweetquila".
And of course, it wouldn't be a Q&A without Liam dissing his brother Noel Gallagher.
- Amanda Holden shares first pic of leg in cast after breaking it in two places
- Anna Vakili says sister won't go on Love Island 'because she'd get kicked off'
Famous for their spat which broke up the band, Liam just couldn't resist making a dig after a fan asked him about Noel.
The fan wrote: "How much do you miss the old Noel?"
Liam clapped back: "Devastated at his decline we used to rule."
The rockstar also took the time to reply to a fan who asked how his mother was doing, to which he replied: "She's amazing."
- Love Island's Anna Vakili addresses Molly-Mae Hague's 'feud' as she launches rival fashion line
- Rachel Riley says she can feel baby 'hiccuping on her vagina' in intimate update
Liam began his mini Q&A after he went on a rant which ended in him using the C-bomb.
Addressing his 3.2million followers, Liam vented: "Ireland’s Ireland, Scotland’s Scotland, Wales is Wales, England’s England.
"Anyone who thinks different is a c***.
"As you were why me why not C’mon you know LG x."
Source: Read Full Article