Gemma Collins dumps James Arg Argent after paramedics rush to his £1.3m mansion

Gemma Collins has reportedly dumped James Arg Argent after paramedics visited his home.

It's now claimed the GC, 38, has ruled out a romance with Arg, 31, until he "sorts himself out".

They have had a turbulent on/off romance for years yet it could really be over for good this time.

The former TOWIE star alerted 999 to her on/off beau's home amid growing concerns for his welfare on Thursday.

James, who was kicked off the ITVBe show this year after failing a drug test for cocaine, was checked over by paramedics after worried pals raised the alarm fearing he had overdosed or collapsed inside his new £1.3million mansion.

A friend told The Sun : "Gemma told him she will not be with him until he sorts himself out."

The Mirror have approached Gemma Collin's representatives for further comment.

Gemma and Arg have been on and off for seven years, even briefly getting engaged in December 2013.

They got back together in 2018 but it hasn't been plain sailing with the couple hitting a few bumps in the road already this year.

Gemma is yet to speak publicly about her role in the reported 999 incident.

Arg has taken to Instagram once again as though nothing had happened; he happily posed with an array of cleaning products in his first post since the dramatic incident.

The reality star is still expected to fly out to the Spanish island next week to perform, despite pals worrying his partying is spiralling out of control.

The Celebrity Coach Trip star initially claimed the medics had been called to check over his dad Martin Argent while he and his parents were hanging pictures.

He then admitted he was "embarrassed" over the emergency but played down the seriousness.

He said: "I wasn't speaking to a certain person so I didn't reply. They became concerned and called the police and ambulance. They turned up and checked on me. They came up to my room to make sure I was fine.

"My parents were already there. Then this person must have called again and the ambulance turned up at around 4pm and we had a quick chat on the doorstep. He said it was a lovely house.

"I wasn't speaking to this person for a reason and they were worried about my safety because I wasn't answering the phone. I was perfectly fine, we all had a chat and carried on the day with my parents, we were just hanging up pictures."

Arg added: “The police and paramedics were only here for about ten minutes. I'm slightly embarrassed really. I apologise for any wasted police time as I was absolutely fine."

Source: Read Full Article